Saturday 1 October 2011

About my blog

Welcome to my blog.....

I was organising my jewellery this morning and realised "damn, I have a lot!". I felt the only thing to do was to share it with the world. Being an Indian girl I have the advantage of having two wardrobe collections, Indian and English/Western, which ultimately means I have two different collections.

I follow and take inspiration from the likes of Laura of www.buynowbloglater.com and Barbara www.thepersianbabe.blogspot.com. Both have different styles but both have collections I look at with pleasure. In terms of celebrity, I would love to spend a day or lifetime in Rachel Zoe's amazing wardrobe....


I hope you enjoy my blog and looking at my jewellery as much as I do. Where I can I will state prices and names but as many of my items have been in my collection for a long time sometimes the details are long forgotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment