Friday 11 November 2011

Travalo

Just a quick post to let you know about a recent ebay purchase I made, after watching various Youtube videos on the Travalo I decided to order one from an ebay seller for £7.59. Although the item arrived in perfect condition, it did take 5 days to get here so shop about if you want it quickly. It could be as a result of "ebay karma" as I took almost a week to post an item I sold (Leighton Denny Sex Kitten Nail Polish - from the October Glossy Box).

 

The Travalo is a portable 3 inch(ish) tall container designed for carrying around your perfume in a convenient way. At the bottom of the container is a suction which you place over the top of your favourite perfume Bottle on the white stick bit and you just press down around 30-40 times. I love to carry around makeup and toiletries but it's always in miniature or small compact form, so this is ideal for me. I've already filled mine with my favourite day perfume, Anthology 3 L'Imperatrice Perfume for Women by Dolce and Gabbana. 

"Succulent exotic fruits of bright pink florals give way to a musky, appetite-arousing base. A mouth-watering concoction of fresh watermelon and juicy kiwi is offset by the drama of a pink cyclamen for an exhilarating fragrance sensation. Boisterous, brilliant and incredibly addictive."
D&G Anthology 3 L'Imperatrice Perfume For Women by Dolce & Gabbana

I also think these would make fantastic stocking fillers or presents. They also come in black, silver, pink, and gold, which can be seen here

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I am wondering whether you can use it for another perfume afterwards? Or is it one time use only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can reuse it as many times as you want with different perfumes, I want another one to use with an evening perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my travalo, it's so useful :-) I got mines in a gold colour from paris! It runs out quickly too which is quite a good thing cos it means you can switch around perfumes every few days xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, I'm using more perfume now which is good!

    Make sure you subscribe to my blog!

    ReplyDelete