Saturday 5 November 2011

Chelsea Boot Love and recent shopping

I've been browsing on ASOS and I've cone across these amazing Chelsea Boots. They're £85 though (sad face). How amazing are they?

Image 1 of ASOS ANAIS Mid Heel Leather Chelsea Ankle Boot

I recently did a shop on Boohoo and this is what I bought...

This Cathy Dress was on sale for an amazing £8 and it looks gorgeous on, perfect for Christmas parties


Cathy 2 in 1 Bead Dress


I also got a pair of Cord High Waisted Green Shorts and I'm so glad I read the reviews and ordered a large because anything smaller would of been too tight. They're perfect for wearing with leggings, boots and a chunky cardigan but I'm concerned about how long they'll last as they're very thin, but only cost £10.

Hollie Cord High Waisted Belted Shorts

I've also been wanting a Scallop Vest for a while but didn't want to pay £15 for one at Topshop. Luckily Boohoo had an amazing selection of colours and I got one in Berry and it was £8

Lindsy Scallop Jersey Vest

Finally from Boohoo I got a Metallic Lurex Zip Back Top in a gorgeous green. I got the top in S/M and it's still very baggy, I'll probably wear it with skinny jeans tucked in at the front.

 Isobel Metallic Lurex Zip Back Top

Boohoo is a really good site and I would suggest that everyone has a look and definitely check out the clearance section because they have some absolute bargains (I love the dress!!).

Yesterday during lunchtime I also went on a New Team Bonding Trip to H&M, any excuse, and got 3 tops costing £7.99 for work and play, all of which I already own in different colours. Isn't that just the norm when in H&M? Apologies for the quality of the pictures but it is difficult to drop in the images from the site. 


The first Top has a zip pocket and is a gorgeous soft jersey material. I already have it in black and picked up the rust colour. I got the Medium as it looks much better when it's slouchy as opposed to how it looks on the site.

I also got a Cowl Neck Jersey Top in purple, which is actually the 'corporate colour' of the company I work for so I don't think I will wear it to wear. Buy I have it in black also and love the soft draping effect of the neck. Again I got it in Medium as I think it looks much better slightly baggy and tucked into high waisted jeans or trousers. 


The H&M site isn't the best to navigate around and as a result I couldn't find the final top but it was a very simple three quarter sleeve, slash neck top and I picked it up in the black as I already had the grey/black stripe version. H&M do amazing basic tops which last forever. I think about 70% of my wardrobe is H&M!

I also picked up an almost maxi Long Black Sleeveless Dress which was £24.99 but I will be returning it as I got it in a small but it's just too baggy around the top and feel an extra small would be too tight around the waist.  I couldn't find this top on the site either but have taken a picture and will drop it below as I think some people will love it. It also came in a rich purple colour. I'm 5'5'' and it hits me just on the ankle. 


Apologies for not being able to rotate the image but I'm on my brother in laws Apple and it's confusing me!

What have you been buying? I hope you all have a good weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment