Saturday 26 November 2011

what have I been up to?

Hope everyone is well!

I haven't had the chance to blog much recently, work is busy and I'm also redecorating. I live with my in laws (not as bad as it sounds!) and we're switching rooms at the moment. The one me and my hubby are moving into is huge but it was decorated so badly. Think dado rails, stripy flowery wall paper and lots of chintz! So I've spent the last couple weekends decorating and I am tired! Its not completely done yet as we have furniture to build tomorrow and because the new carpet doesn't arrive till Wednesday or Friday, we won't have our wardrobes and new bed in until next weekend. It's all a bit hectic. 

The whole process almost put me off my long term plan of getting our own home, actually it really doesn't!\the wall you can see is where I plan to put my new dressing table.....which I'm still looking for.


Hope you're all well and here is a progress picture to give you an idea of what's going on. As it's my birthday next week I should hopefully have some blogs up to share my busy long weekend with you all. And that reminds me, I was bidding on a Topshop blouse which I was planning to wear on the evening of my birthday but I forgot to check and lost out. Damn all this decorating, it's interfering with my clothes buying!!!

Any suggestions for where to look for a new dressing table?

No comments:

Post a Comment